Bailey's themed events are above all else, fun. We endeavour to make our food a huge feature of any event you may be thinking of planning and make sure that either the food is cooked in full sight of you and your guests or presented wonderfully and inventively. For example, our mini food range is served in small bamboo boats with a small fork so that you and your guests can still mingle whilst having your meal, this type of menu always goes down a storm wherever we serve it.
We make the cooking of the food a feature too, with Thai, Spanish and Mexican feasts all cooked at either Wok stations or in our large Paella pans, with the smells and aromas of the freshly cooking food drifting around your venue.
These types of menus suit many different occasions, with the mini foods being served at winter parties at home for 30 people, whilst also suiting larger summer corporate events for 300. We have served paella at weddings, either as a main meal or as a late evening meal for your evening guests.
The price you are quoted will include crockery and cutlery hire, plus staff to serve your meal.
Our themed menus include:
- Assorted mini foods inc; Fish & Chips, Roast Beef in a Yorkshire Pudding, Sausage & Mash, Burger in a bun, Lamb Koftas and Southern fried Chicken & Chips
- Mexican feasts including Fajitas, Enchiladas, Burritos and Quesadillas
- Thai and oriental banquets with wok foods cooked to order in front of guests
- Paella and spanish buffets featuring huge outdoor paella pans
- "Around the world" hot and cold buffets
- Many more themes such as Halloween, Medieval Banquets and Garden Parties.
Prices from £8.95 per person
These are just an idea of what we can supply for you, so please click here to contact us with your specific requirements
2012 Sample Christmas Menu
Price from £19.95 per person (minimum 100 people)
- Chicken and Pistachio Terrine with an Orange and Cranberry Relish
- Prawn and Crayfish Salad with Lemon Mayonnaise.
- Roasted Turkey with all the Trimmings, Roast Potatoes, Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets and a Homemade Cranberry and Port Sauce
- For vegetarians, a Goats Cheese and Vegetable Wellington with a Rosemary and Red Wine Gravy.
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce, a White Chocolate and Amaretto Cheesecake
- Tropical Fruit Salad with Coconut Rum